Use the Trash - Not the Toilet
While labels might say “flushable," disposable wipes and other products are clogging our sewer lines and damaging pumps and other equipment. Not only are these problems expensive to fix, they can also cause raw sewage overflows into homes, businesses and local waterways. So, think trash, not toilets!
These items belong in the trash can:
- Cleaning wipes
- Disposable diapers, nursing pads & baby wipes
- Facial wipes
- Tampons and pads
Thanks for your help!
- 2021 01 January Monthly Operating Report
- 2021 02 February Monthly Operating Report
- 2021 03 March MOR1 POSTED
- 2021 04 April Monthly Operating Report
- 2021 05 May Monthly Operating Report Posted
- 2021 06 June Monthly Operating Report Posted
- 2021 07 July Monthly Operating Report Posted
- 2020_2021 Fiscal Annual Report