- It is not acceptable to use the Internet access at Rockland Memorial Library terminals for illegal or abusive purposes. The use of library equipment to access material that is obscene, contains child pornography or is harmful to minors is strictly prohibited.
- The Internet may contain material that is offensive or disturbing to some individuals. There may also be information that is neither accurate nor current. The Rockland Memorial Library assumes no liability for offensive, inaccurate or out-of-date information.
- The Rockland Memorial Library reserves the right to ask individuals to discontinue the display of inappropriate information and images. Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will result in the loss of Internet and/or library privileges.
- Users must respect the rights and privacy of others. Parents or guardians are responsible for the Internet information selected and/or accessed by children.
Complete Rockland Memorial Library Internet Policy is available at the Circulation and Reference desks.
- Any patron regardless of age may use any workstation with Internet access.
- Initial registration for computer usage is handled at the upper level Circulation desk.
- Printing costs 25 cents per page for black and white, and 50 cents per page for color.
- The Library reserves the right to change procedures or pricing at any time.